Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Favorite Bitch

There are these weird little things that just lurk out there on the internet waiting impatiently in the noise to grab you by the attention. One of these total honeys is Popbitch. Yeah man, a whole load of tasteless jokes, anecdotes, next level trash journalism of the finest order. Why? You might ask, look at it this way... this is my Generations, my Heat Mag, my Drum Mag, and most definitely my Sunday World. Its good to slum it every now and again, if not to relax your morals a bit, then maybe to question your standards a bit.

Go on click around... my next post might not be so relaxing.

Now when is Khanyi Mbau's blingsite going online...? At this time 2967 sad souls have already visited the lander site... or 4 very desperate mofo's and one serious social observer (errr that would be me, just in case you were wondering.)

So like I was saying the next thing I blog might not be so indulgent.

No comments: