Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yawwwwwwwn!


So it appears I have been asleep/awake. You know eyes widely shut. Damn! Triple damn. But I knew that, it was one way to cope. Something to keep the waking nightmares manageable. So I woke up. It was refreshing, always a good thing to do from time to time, waking up. This hot little thing by Aakash Nihalani just said to me... welcome back, missed you, where have you been, was it good where you were? Well, nothings changed, do get back into the swing of things. Bless.

Its good to be awake again. So first order of business internet at home... hello blogs, hello killer music, hello global friends. Next step inspiring the seed, so off to Jozi we go with the 17 month year old son to see the things and people that make me tick. Next step, work to be free, and this has too many connotations to list, but that's it.

Hi.. miss me? Not any more I won't be too far away.

1 comment:

Doe said...

welcome back the monsieur!