Sunday, May 31, 2015

Until we release the Kraken


I was a little younger, and a lot hungrier the last time I shared a bit of the traffic in my head and in my life on Lique. A tonne of life has since happened and continues to happen. Where it’s all going is still exciting and somewhere I want to be. So I was taking stock and I realised I have built a platform. It’s all of two blogs, a sleeping Kraken (Monsieur Polk - Twitter, Insta, Tumblr, Pintrest... etc) two Blackberry apps (I know, I know, will remedy that), a website (dormant for now), a photo library (working on sharing that in a better way Tumblr/Pintrest - which?), an Issuu prototype publication (nope, not published so you can't see it), a network of people who's opinions I need to share, and a backlog of about 5 years of ish y'all need to know about... basically its a lot - the one missing ingredient was time.


All I am going to share for now is a moment shared on a bridge, sort of symbolic of my life right now #Bridges. So... until we release #TheKraken...


No comments: