Thursday, September 23, 2010

A bit of this n that


I went back to my treasure trove of old emails. I keep saying I have lived as my standard comment when I see the sort of words I share with peeps. Maricon! I love my life... what I have lived of it anyway; I wonder where its gona take us next... me, myself and I and everyone that knows us.

Here is a goodie... "I really do miss you, the slight of logic you used to pull on me in our conversations. OK maybe it was me missing the point intetionaly so I could listen to you talk some more... I could have been in love with the sight of your voice moving your lips over those words..."
Taken from 'World Famous Fitch' (Feb-20-03)

How about this one... "Don't you miss the hand writing of someone you know? I think of it as another side to someone I know... there is something exciting about words tumbling along a page, sometimes flowing, sometimes sprawling, but always moving. I was a great letter writer once, then people found out and demand became overwhelming... or I became lazy... I forget which."
Taken from 'This is Turkey' (Feb-20-03)

Ooooh... "Attention. There is one thing in life I am never too cheap to pay, and that is attention. I am generous with the quality. I lavish it for no reason on the most mundane or captivating of things and people. Oh I sometimes use it as a form of restraint on babies and like minded people. It works like a charm and costs me nothing."
Taken from the 'Space and Time" folder (Jul-15-04)

Filthy moment, only the best kind... "A bedside lamp between your legs, a frantic search for an elusive thread... stuff of legends. There must be more amusing anecdotes like this. Extraordinary things happening to ordinary people... if we bend it a little... extraordinary people happening to ordinary things. I like that better."
Taken from the 'Space and Time" folder (Jul-15-04)

Thankfully there is tons where that came from. Another time...

Pic by C

No comments: