Thursday, December 11, 2008

Johizzlesbizzurg on a Fugee tip

I was already excited when the Jozi trip was cooked up some weeks back. I knew it would be on some other other. Like hell yeah, JHBizzle is not disappointing... just yet... Like I got a room across from Wyclef's guitarist. 101 no doubt, don't know who told them that's my steeze. And the first thing to happen was a ridiculous bill of about 800 Rand for raiding the mini bar modestly in honour of meeting up again with Sandi from my Cape Town days... never mind that one bottle some clever clogs filled with water after draining the good stuff, biyatch. Sandi was on hand to haller at the reception on some, "I am calling from the Prince of Botswana's room, bring a replacement Jamison NOW!" It never came... guess the "Prince of Botswana" ain't shit at the Melrose Arch, like if Wyclef is in some other room in the same hotel, who the fuck is a Prince of Botswana...? Damn right. That's Jozzizzle baby.















Take it Easy

No comments: